- Remove all vehicles from the driveway. Make sure the garage doors are closed. Do not park cars in front of any residential space.
- Remove trash cans, garden tools, garden hoses, sprinklers from view
- Sweep driveway, patios, and sidewalks if needed
- Put deck/patio furniture & umbrellas up in season (unless too windy)
- Set all blinds to the same height. Photographer will adjust as needed
- Mow the lawn and trim the bushes
- Enhance curb appeal with a front door wreath, pots of greenery or fresh flowers
- Make sure all lights and lamps have working bulbs and are turned on
- Clear off countertops in kitchens and bathrooms removing towel rolls, tissues, soap, toothbrushes, etc.
- Remove all notes, pictures, & magnets from refrigerator. Completely cleared off
- Turn off ceiling fans
- Put away evidence of work “including buckets, mod, trash cans, vacuum cleaners, sponges, etc.
- Hide Kitchen trash cans
- Keep pet beds, food bowls, and toys out of sight
- Remove TV remotes, magazines, news papers
- Vacuum carpets and make beds